Indupart Training Re-Opening
It has been over 12 weeks since Indupart temporarily shut down our Training Centre due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
During this time, our staff have been busy monitoring Government advice and guidelines. From 15th June 2020, Indupart Training will start to take bookings with precautions in place to protect our customers and staff.
Our new precautions that will be taken for your safety:
• Social distancing will be implemented
• Floor marking is now in place to achieve the 2m social distancing rule
• Full table screens are in place, with 2m space between
• Reduced numbers to a maximum of 4 candidates per seminar
• Only candidates from the same company or branch can attend a seminar together
• Individual catering arranged, or own food may be brought in
• Thorough cleaning / sanitising routine in place
• Specialist sanitising equipment in use (steam cleaner)
• NO sharing of hand tools
• Hand and tool sanitiser readily available
• PPE available – complimentary masks, gloves and wipes
• Training days will be spaced appropriately to allow cleaning and sanitising to take place
• Well ventilated room and workshop spaces
Though there may be changes to facilitate our safety precautions, the basic outline of each seminar remains as details on our training website:
Indupart has always been flexible with course content to facilitate our customer’s needs, often creating hybrid courses based around our customers, we will continue to do this as much as possible.
To discuss dates, training options and to book a seminar, please contact Chris Bridge on our main phone line, extension number 707 or email below.
We look forward to welcoming your engineers to Indupart Training soon.