Direct Drive Roller Shutter Door
A steel shutter suitable for commercial sites. 77mm curved steel slat with galvanised finish as standard and powder coating and plastisol finishes available on request.
Suitable for internal or external face or reveal fit. Also available with a tubular motor for smaller sizes.
The Indupart Direct Drive Roller Shutter requires no drive chain and no barrel tensioning, this means installation is much easier. Added to this, Indupart’s Technical Team have documented the product completely so it is compliant to all current conformity and safety regulations.
Design and Installation
Doors supplied upto 6500 mm W x 6500 mm H, flag guide set up as standard. High quality bearings – the shaft does not run in direct contact with rough castings. Indupart’s Direct Drive Roller Shutters are pre-wired for easy installation and include a 1 Ph 3 pin CEE plug or 3 Ph 5 pin CEE plug. A 16 amp socket must be provided within 1 metre of the motor drive side of the door 1500 mm from finished floor level.
Industrial 3 Ph 230/400v or I Ph 230v motor.
– Motor protection class: IP65
– Cycles per hour: 8 – 20 (dependant on shutter size & phase).
– Emergency hand chain (operable from floor level).
– Fully pre-wired control panel c/w open/stop/close push button control.
– Low level 24 volt control.
– Auto close function (optional).
– Photocell connections (optional).
– Impulse and deadman operation as standard.
– Safety edge connections without additional relay (optional).
– Radio control with timed return (optional).